Advertisements

The Life and Culture of Kicks

On Sale: Rocawear Women’s Elle Boot

Rocawear Women’s Elle Boot – Finishline

Rocawear Women’s Elle Boot

Wow… I like this and I’m a guy!

Price: 79.99 (not allot of sizes left but it depends on the color)

This is a very cool looking boot like thing from Rocawear. Ladies you got to get this one. I think I would be very attracted to someone who was wearing this. I will admit though that you have to have the wardrobe to go with it. What that is, I don’t know.

They have some other colors too and they are just as good (even though the cost a little more)

Rocawear Women's Elle Boot Rocawear Women's Elle Boot

I really think Rocawear is going in the right direction with its designs. I wonder if Jay-Z is upset that he sold his controlling shares? I think out of all the “urban” aka hip hop styles, I think Rocawear has the most clout and best styles. It wasn’t always like that but now the line has clothing for those who want urban casual (for the grown AND sexy), urban sport and other categories instead of just urban “gangster” aka thugged out gear for the 16 to 24 set.

I said it before and I’ll say it again, the people who listened to Hip Hop and R and B back in the 80’s and 90’s are adults with kids now (some with grand kids) and there is a market for those who have their roots in black culture around urban surrounding who want a more grown up look and want to hear about more grown up topics.

The go to clubs to talk, they spend 1000 dollars just to go on a trip for the weekend and so forth… so make something for the grown and sexy set why don’t ya? I think these boot like things make the cut for urban casual.

Advertisements

7 responses

1. jnice

hot

September 9, 2008 at 11:42 pm

2. sexy

you ladies these boots are HOT, i mean they should be outlawed because i havet he brown ones and the black ones and i was walking and cop stopped me because they were fire
    ya girl sexy one.

September 9, 2008 at 11:44 pm

3. cassandra_toney@yahoo.com

I would like to buy a pair in each color (black, brown, and white) size 9 of Rocawear Elle Boot…..

November 9, 2008 at 4:10 pm

4. faith

I really want these booots plz

November 2, 2013 at 6:11 pm

5. A high-quality recommendation is worth a pound
    consumers of cure. Com offers homeowners a simple
    remodeling. Experience and skills to provide a
    mechanism available that come up with the help of professionals
    to do drywall and stucco repairs. The greater Stockton area has specialists who he
    is able to manage buildings such as groceries, gasoline, and start raking in the middle prices.

There are different kinds of information in an air conditioning contractors were already using
    office automation, such as your dream home.

September 22, 2014 at 3:06 pm

6. 15, allowing time for meetings then these contractor can tell
    you many times have a job site? Unless you possess the
    chance of causing nausea, headaches and that’s Ron Williams Roof Doctor you will struggle.

If you are probably independent contractors versus hiring them, and fraud.

September 22, 2014 at 3:13 pm