Advertisements

The Life and Culture of Kicks

Nike Suspends the Michael Vick V Sneaker from Sneaker Files

Nike Suspends the Michael Vick V Sneaker – Sneaker Files – Air Jordan – Nike Air Force One – SB – Release Dates and Information

Zoom Vick V - For Micheal Vick the football player.

Ridiculous…

Well… with all the stuff that is going on in sports today, and sadly with Football (my favorite sport to watch), people are getting themselves in some aweful trouble.

Now I aint gonna convict the guy cause I have no clue what really happened. I think the real problem is that with everything else that has happened in sports lately (and if your gonna through race in there, its seems to be all races)  from drug use to being involved in crimes and shootouts, you almost automatically assume that the guy must have done it.

People on Sneakerfiles.com seem to be 50/50 on Mr. Vick. As for his sneakers, they are being held due to the drama that is unfolding. They are supposed to release August 23, but we will see.

I personally don’t know what happened, but as far as the sneakers are concerned… they are not that great. A couple of people on Sneakerfiles.com agree from what I read in the comments.

As far as one comment is conserned:

T LOCK said

am July 19 2007 @ 7:11 pm

I wonder if they would of done this 2 Jordan or Kobe

No the probably wouldn’t because according to this CNBC article, NIKE will only loose 1.5 million if they don’t let the sneaks out. Plus, they sell more cleat versions of this sneaker than the turf version so they don’t loose much. So if it was Kobe or MJ, they would have probably waited a little longer for the final results. Then again, they probably would have waited for Kobe, but MJ is like a whole separate NIKE brand now… that is allot of inventory right there.

Advertisements

11 responses

1. Benoit Joachim

But they still pay other cheaters:

Lance Pharmstorng
    Kobe
    Baroid Bonds
    Marion Jones

July 20, 2007 at 1:02 pm

2. Pingback: Vick’s two co-defendants to make plea deals! » Netscape.com « Sneakers And Shoes

3. Brandon

nike wat tha fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccck was u thinkin suspened mike shoe do u know how much money u could have made i want a reason why u did that u dumb ass crackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 7, 2007 at 5:39 pm

4. I think u people are isane for suspending those i want those shoes man i like them please bring them back out

November 13, 2007 at 3:15 pm

5. i think u people are insane for suspending those shoes u could have got millions i wanted those shoes man they go with my football uniform please release them. thanks hit me up at my email

November 13, 2007 at 3:18 pm

• Brooke

Go to BIG 5 ……. no one wants the cleat apparently cause there on sale for like 30 bucks!!

August 14, 2009 at 10:56 am

6. Jessi

I AGREE I THINK ITS BULL SHIT TO DO SHIT LIKE THAT … I DONT THINK HE REALLY DID IT I THINK HE JUST SAID HE DID SO PPL WHOULD STOP TALKING TRASH BOUT HIM . IM A FAN AN IM WHITE I MEAN LOOK THERE WERE 2 FOOT BALL PLAYERS THAT GOT A WAY WIT MUDER AN RAPE BUT MIKE HE GETS SOMETHING I THINK THATS FUCKED UP I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD SELL HIS SHOES TO HIS FANS IS WAT I THINK … CUZ GOD KNOWS IF WE CAN GET ANYTHING ELSE CUZ PPPL ARE BEING ASSHOLES.

November 13, 2007 at 11:13 pm

7. mike

i think its bull shit that you suspended his shoes they were sick as fuck bra

November 19, 2007 at 5:16 pm

8. I hope when you say “you” you mean Nike cause i had no personal involvement in the release of the sneaker lol

…And I don’t think it looks that great… but that is not the point.

November 20, 2007 at 3:19 am

9. dcsdf

Those shits are ugly, thank god you suspended them.

November 30, 2007 at 11:36 am

10. shit bro those shoes are sick man i dont know what your talking about i was going to get me a pair and now i cant what hte fuck!!!!

August 1, 2008 at 5:20 pm