Advertisements

The Life and Culture of Kicks

highsnobiety.com: Greedy Genius Summer Releases

highsnobiety.com: Greedy Genius Summer Releases

Greedy Genius July Release

These are pretty hot. I have NO IDEA what I would wear with them but I still think they are hot. I guess blue jeans go with everything, and maybe a green or teal shirt… I think what sneaker blogs and mags should do sometimes is show you what to get with sneakers that obviously use wild colors. Well, I guess some do, but when it comes to online, no one really does it too much.

I guess I’ll try to fill the void myself… but my tastes are pretty specific so maybe someone would find it awesomely nuts to get what I propose.

well, anyway, there are also a pair of white colored ones (with a different look/style) that also look pretty intelligent. If you get them, remember to take pictures of what you look like in them and post it on Flickr… then give me a link.

Advertisements

7 responses

1. rani

argh! i’m going mad but you seem to be the person to ask – i need to know what the trainers/sneakers are that Rihanna wears in the Pon Da Replay video… the gold ones?!

i need them in my life! thankyou!

July 17, 2007 at 2:17 pm

2. the only thing u could wear with this is white

July 17, 2007 at 3:45 pm

3. LOL @ The-XFacta
    Yeah, white seams to be the only thing that I can think of. Either that or some Coogi striped shirt with green in it.

@ Rani
    I’ll check it out.

July 19, 2007 at 7:14 am

4. Pingback: YouTube - Rihanna - Pon De Replay « Sneakers And Shoes

5. @ Rani:
    I know it took me a month to get back to you but I came up with what I think those sneaks could have been. Just click the link below:

August 12, 2007 at 3:25 am

6. This design is incredible! You certainly know
    how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your
    videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had
    to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

November 22, 2012 at 10:52 am

7. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i
    am in fact happy to read all at alone place.

August 2, 2013 at 6:24 am