Advertisements

The Life and Culture of Kicks

Jezign Men’s Bubble Cloud Casual Shoe at FinishLine… its got LIGHTS!!!

FinishLine :: Jezign Men’s Bubble Cloud Casual Shoe

FinishLine - Jezign Men's Bubble Cloud Casual Shoe

This is the most interesting thing I have seen…. but is this really better than LA Gear? Watch the video…

Well, lets not smear this new brand of sneaker with LA Gear of which now is pretty much associated with kids sneakers that have flashing lights when the child steps down on the ground.

According to FinishLine, celebrities have worn this sneaker. I have not seen them wear it, but I haven’t been on the celebrity watch scene in a while so I am not a great authority on that (If you seen the celeb wearing this or the other colors, post the name please)

Here is the description off the site:

Be among the first in the world to purchase a limited edition of the Bubble Cloud line. Unlike any other shoe on the market, the Bubble Cloud features a sole that completely illuminates at the push of a button. Already worn by a number of celebrities, Jezign branded footwear provides the latest in innovation and style by incorporating Jezign’s very unique, patented illumination technology. When activated, the illumination provides a very cool translucent effect which also highlights the Jezign brand name on the sole.

Batteries not included (yes the site also says that)… HA that is some funny stuff.

Anyway, there is already a comment on the sneaker at FinishLine and according to that person, so far so good. I haven’t seen anyone wear this in NYC yet but when I do I’ll be sure to tell ya.

Here are some other versions of the casual incarnation of the Bubble Cloud:

Jezign Men's Bubble Cloud Casual Shoe Jezign Men's Bubble Cloud Casual Shoe

I don’t see the high tops like i the video, but I’m sure they will come out eventually (if they are not already out).

Advertisements

14 responses

1. John D

Yo these are dope!

July 3, 2007 at 3:19 am

2. John D

On their website in the news/events section they have a picture of 2 celebrities. Lloyd and Zab Judah. I also remember Paul Wall had the high tops on in the Brooke Hogan “About Us” video. This is the first time I have seen the low-tops though and they are fire!

July 3, 2007 at 3:22 am

3. dyknowmite

These are nice, I have seend the high tops at downtown locker room. Purchased a pair, when I am on my motorcycle……………..man, I turn all heads. Much love! Yes Zab Judah’s last fight I seen his peoles have these on! Nice!

July 6, 2007 at 3:27 pm

4. I wonder why no ones is talking about it though… maybe I need to search the other sneaker sites again for it. Maybe they talked about it already.

Hey, if anybody got some shots with you wearing these sneakers, add it to Flickr and send me a link.

July 8, 2007 at 2:12 am

5. Pingback: New Video: B5 - “Hydrolics” « Sneakers And Shoes

6. tvan

i just got a pair myself. and yes the high top ones are out buuuut they only sell them in a store on the east coast which i was kinda mad about. i’m hella pumped for when i get them

July 11, 2007 at 12:58 am

7. North soldier

Why can i not get a pair of these shoes?
    I have been all over the internet….ebay, jezign.com, dtlr.com, finish-line.com.
    i live in northern alberta. and they will ship to freakin alaska….but not to me. BULLSHIT. Holla at me if you know how to get some kicks out a da kuntry!!

July 29, 2007 at 3:57 pm

8. Robot

WWWWWHHHHHAAAAATTTTT, THESE SHOES ARE CCCCRRRRAAAZZZZZYYYY. I’M GETTIN EVERY COLOR!!!

August 15, 2007 at 12:07 pm

9. Pingback: As Seen On Nicekicks: More McFly Hyperdunk News « Sneakers And Shoes

10. Pingback: Marty McFly Hyperdunks Release To Much… Hype lol « Sneakers And Shoes

11. Joe Blow

Wow. That’s pretty Eric Gay.

August 19, 2008 at 12:41 pm

12. Mike

I’m really interested in these myself. I was checkin to see if they made LA Gear in men’s 12 or 13 but couldn’t find any. Then came Fusion Shoes which they stopped making 🙁 then these come along =]

December 27, 2008 at 4:46 pm

13. Y9GUtk comment6 ,

May 8, 2009 at 4:06 am

14. w/e

I’m guessing jezign went out of business. I got 2 pairs lol. I barely wear them. I thought everyone wants these but no one knows about these lol. I think the owner died, they could be making madd money especially for the bloods and crips.

March 7, 2010 at 6:40 pm