Advertisements

The Life and Culture of Kicks

What Is Davin Doing These Days?

As car rims go, Davin is a premiere wheel dealer. They make the most detailed and highly specific car rims out there. You can easily say that they are collectible (especially the first ones). So what are they doing now?

Well, first off there seems to be a wheel category missing from their 2005 line up. From what I see there is no more Wire shoes.

There were 2 verisons; one was an 88 and the other was a 120 (as in spokes). I wonder what happened? Are they still making them or are they just not on the site? I will leave that question to part 2 of my story.

They still have the Revolution, StreetSpin, Speed and Blak. I personally love the Street Spin (first image). That is a shoe that I would pick out a car to match them instead of the other way around.

Their current website looks pretty clean. Better than their previous site (although their previous website had more detail and a bigger gallery) and far more easier to navigate.

My favorite Davin shoes are the StreetSpin and the Speed:

Now, what to wear with those shoes.

Advertisements

8 responses

1. Nick

just to let you know Davin Wheels filed bankruptcy months ago. I am from Rhode Island where their headquarters is located and i was friends with someone who was the head of sales on the east coast from there and i visited the headquarters regularly….they let him go over the summer and said they were going bankrupt… they put out too many orders for rims and couldnt meet the quantity

February 4, 2008 at 7:55 pm

• Reggie Gray

Nick please tell me you can help me. I have a set of 26″inch streetspin(SS5)davins and I need to find someone with some mesh nets so can you lead me to a rim shop who would have some replacement parts for davins cause I leave in Kansas and its hard to find a warehouse with parts.

June 25, 2009 at 1:30 am

2. Nick

UPDATE…. I guess Davin is back up and running!!!!!! Strong for 2008 into 2009!!!!!!

May 6, 2008 at 8:46 pm

3. That’s good to know. I’ll be sure to repost under “Its Gotta Be The Shoes”

May 8, 2008 at 2:50 am

4. Lets begin with stating among the information about this
    excellent revolutionary weight-reduction plan capsule and metabolism price
    booster. Individuals who have underlying medical condition should also consult a
    physician before taking this diet pill. Assuming that
    you aren’t a super-taught individual, you will have
    some major snags adding on control over your zealous urges towards consuming distinctive sustenances.

May 24, 2014 at 11:39 am

5. Even though search engine optimization has been here for more than ten years, but keyword research services, be them Google keywords research services or for any other search engines, go back even further.
    In a simple way you can see which topics gets you the
    most traffic and how you can create more of
    these topics and then use these topics to build links and
    to create content that Google will like. Asking price denotes
    a very high price that is beyond what traders are likely
    to pay.

June 17, 2014 at 4:54 pm

6. This basically suggests that you will be able to eat
    anything that you want without the worry of gaining weight.

Glucomannan has a particular means to soak up water and swell
    inside the stomach. One of the essential explanations why numerous hyper-propelled individuals never appear to realize their weight loss objectives on time is Emotional Eating.

June 21, 2014 at 3:25 am

7. That is a really good tip especially to those fresh to
    the blogosphere. Simple but very precise information… Appreciate your sharing this one.

A must read article!