Advertisements

The Life and Culture of Kicks

BBS releases LM-R for BMW, Porsche, Lexus – Autoblog

BBS releases LM-R for BMW, Porsche, Lexus – Autoblog

AutoBlog takes a look at BBS newest wheel rim design. It looks ok. The detail image of the new patented “I Beam” thing seem cool too. They also offer up a new way to forge a rim. Now I know I read on one of my magazines about how many different types of rim forging there is and what does what… now I have to find it. It was very straight to the point and they had some nice images of some cool rims.

There wasn’t overall joy for this rim in the comments. I did find out that BBS filed for bankruptcy. Seems to be some sort of trend going on here. Could the aftermarket be falling apart? Nooooooo I just got into it!

Ehhhh, maybe just bad timing for the businesses.

Advertisements

10 responses

1. Hello and congratulations! notem6715

September 22, 2007 at 3:23 am

2. hey all, I was wondering if anyone experiences with online dating could recomend a good site. If not I was gonna go with singlesnet
    best to ask the community before I dive head first…thanks.

October 10, 2007 at 5:39 pm

3. So I caught my husband looking at live adult webcams.
    what do i do? punish him?
    thanks for advice,
    randi

November 5, 2007 at 12:33 am

4. I was wondering what some of the more mature members here do about dating. It seems much harder for older singles to find a mate, so I might be turning to online dating for older singles.
    any suggestions? thanks.

November 7, 2007 at 2:17 am

5. Check This Out, GREAT Information christmas dad gift mom axbzt

November 29, 2008 at 1:46 pm

6. Whenindanger,useyourheadanddon’tsweatbullets christmas tree farm va >:DDD

December 1, 2008 at 5:23 pm

7. Check out Online Diet programs
    The best online weight loss programs of 2008!

December 6, 2008 at 11:10 am

8. In most cases a product’s rating went down, expanding the range between highest and lowest rated.Unlike Kaspersky, Symantec provides Norton users with little explanation of its features or settings, either in the configuration settings or on its technical support section. Also we don’t like Norton’s dependency on Internet Explorer to explain Help items or services provided by Symantec (windows pop up in IE even when Firefox is your default browser), or that fee-based services have once again crept into the technical support section. Having improved a lot
    last year in Symantec’s flagship antivirus product, it makes sense we’d see more modest enhancements for this year’s Norton AntiVirus 2008. While Norton
    AntiVirus.

December 6, 2008 at 8:42 pm

9. MarkL

What’s up, this is my 1st post here.
    Does anyone know where I can find reasonably priced Oakley sun glasses, wallets and other little gifts online?
    Any feedback would be appriciated.
    Thanks,

May 6, 2009 at 1:02 am

10. Hi,
    Just new to here, just want to say hellow to every one.

November 9, 2009 at 11:15 pm